End of Day Sales Upload – New Feature
This new feature will eliminate redundant sales data entry for companies that do not have an API connection to their point-of-sale system. This feature is currently in beta testing, click HERE and contact us if this is something that you are interested in.
- Salespeople will not need to enter the customer’s name, address, phone, and email information for a sale.
- Then a file containing this customer data can be loaded at the end of the day – or the next day, which will match to the Doorcounts sale.
Email Responses - Enhancement
When a customer responds to an email that was sent from within DoorCounts:
- A notification will be shown in the upper right corner of the user’s screen to indicate that “you have mail"
- Then the user can list the emails and reply.
- The entire history of the email string will be displayed and it will be shown in CRM Prospect History.
History of a Photo – New Feature
- A small information icon that looks like an “i” will be displayed on the photos.
- Click on the icon and the history of the photo will be displayed. (Including when it was in process, reassigned, sale entered, etc.)
Dashboard – Ongoing Enhancements
- Sales Growth Year over Year - New Setting icon links to the company setting page where daily/weekly dates can be added.
- Leaderboard - New tabs to see leaderboard by different views.
- Opportunities - Renamed to Sales VS Opportunities - we have updated the graph to show total opportunities as well as the % that were converted to Sales.
- Chart titles are a link that will take you to the main chart or report.
- Total Door Counts chart has been added - with link to Daily Door Counts Chart.
- New Weekly Average and Hourly Average - toggle between charts with Tab feature to see either one.
- Improved Performance of the Dashboard page.
- User Interface enhancements.
Scheduled Action – Schedule Time – Enhancement
- It is now possible to configure certain actions to take place anytime during the scheduled day – rather than an absolute time. Therefore, they won’t be considered late until the end of the day.
Scheduled Actions – Issue Solved
- If a salesperson regularly works in multiple stores, a scheduled action was sometimes being applied to the salesperson’s default store, rather than to the store that the customer had visited. This issue has been solved.
Attach Files – New Feature
- Files can now be attached to a photo from within the main Floorboard page.
Attach Files – Issue Solved
- Sometimes a file that was attached within the CRM section could not be seen by a salesperson who had previously worked with a customer (but was not the most recent salesperson). This issue has been solved.
CRM Advanced Search – Issue Solved
- Improvement to search for Advertising or Product Category.
- Sometimes the customer was not found if the date was more than 3 months ago. This issue has been solved.
New Daily Goal Report – Issues Solved
- The Daily Goal Report is now displayed only for manager permission levels.
- Subscription to the Daily Goal Report was sometimes including the wrong set of dates. These issues have been solved.
Please sign in to leave a comment.